Wednesday 26 November 2014

Where are they now? - Jamie Hammond, Graphic Communication and Fine Art 2014

Guest blog post written by Jamie Hammond, all images appear with his permission. Jamie studied both Fine Art and Graphic Communication A Levels, completing in 2014.
University: University of Lincon

Course: BA Hons Media Production

 The Complete University Guide rank the University of Lincoln's Media Production course number one in the UK. The University of Lincoln’s Communication and Media Studies courses are ranked 4th for Career Prospects within The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014.


Where you went immediately after TRC? Straight to University

What subject you are specifically studying and where? Media Production at the University of Lincoln
Art and Graphics prepared my MASSIVELY because the work load for my work is enormous, so by doing this I was good with deadlines and organisation. In my course I do six modules (Digital Media, Script, Photography, Radio, Production Planning, +Visual Design) and for three of these modules we have to do journals which are almost identical to our A level journals. This meant that the A Level journals that I made at TRC are university standard, therefore prepared me for Uni and the high level that they expect, plus the quantity they want too.

 Do you have any specific career aspirations? Undecided, but would like to go into a media.



 
This is my light photography project and Short exposure.

 I’m currently working on my main project about depression in young people which I will send you the link to once I’m done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment