Thursday 8 February 2018

Where Are They Now? | Markos Kampourakis

See below a guest post from one of our ex student Markos who studied here last year and achieved an A* in his Fine Art A Level:

One of my subjects during my A level program was Fine Art. After completing my studies, I went straight to university. I am currently studying Architecture in Barcelona. The Fine Art course was a really good preparation for the Architecture degree as it helped me in terms of organization, experimentation, as well as creativity. My degree includes projects (proposals for buildings, renovations and extensions) and drawing with different techniques (free hand, technical drawings, and perspective exercises). Studying this subject was extremely useful and enjoyable at the same time.

Here is some of Markos's current work he kindly has sent over for us:


No comments:

Post a Comment