Monday 20 November 2017

Where Are They Now? | Matilda Todd

See below a guest post by one of our A2 Graphics students from last year who has kindly written about her experience here at TRC and how that has impacted the work she is now studying at university. Thank you Matilda!

I'm Matilda F. L. Todd who studied Graphics Communication at TRC between 2015-2017.
After TRC I went straight into uni where I am now doing a BA Honours Degree in Graphic Design at Manchester Metropolitan University in partnership with Manchester School of Art.

Since starting my degree, I have found that the way we used sketchbooks at A Level is a significant thing that is used at degree level. It helps to show how your thought processes are going and how it leads you to your final piece.
So far I have finished my first project that was on creating your own Alphabet and then making it a part of something. So I recommend that if you get your sketchbook work right at A Level, then you will find that it helps you a lot if you go straight into university or even if you decided to do a foundation course first.












At the moment, my aspiration is to go into Graphic Design that helps with body confidence for all genders. My goal for the future though is to go into CGI Animation for landscapes and or even character design.

If you want to see any of my A Level Work, then check out my Blog: 
https://matildatoddsdigitalportfolio.blogspot.co.uk/


Matilda with her exhibition space

No comments:

Post a Comment