Wednesday 8 November 2017

Where Are They Now? | Krysler Soriano

Krysler studied Photography here at TRC from 2015-2017. He has very kindly written us a guest blog post on what he has been up to since he left college in July. Take it away Krysler!


Hello there :)

I’m an ex-TRC student who studied there in 2015-17. The endorsements that I studied at TRC were Photography, BTEC ICT and Use of Maths. After my exams at TRC, I immediately started looking and applying for available software developer apprenticeships. I got accepted onto an apprenticeship doing the role of a tester not a developer, but I still do the course of a software developer. Some examples of languages that I have learnt are Linux, SQL (structure query language), Visual Basic.Net etc.
The role of my job is an apprentice test analyst and I work for a company called Sopra Banking Software in Sheffield.

Photography helped me to improved my creativity skills because in the testing world sometimes you need to be creative to test software in a different way, there are many types of testing for example; manual, automation, smoke, sanity, agile and more.
In the future I would like to be a successful and experienced software developer/tester.


Krysler out..

Krysler with his exhibition space

No comments:

Post a Comment