Tuesday 10 December 2013

Where are they now? Josh Holbrook - Graphic Communication 2012

Josh studied Graphic Communication from 2010 - 2012 at Thomas Rotherham College.  His unit 4 portfolio can be seen on the ArtHive here. Thanks for the post Josh!
 
During my time at Thomas Rotherham college, I did Graphic Communication. After finishing College I went straight into University where I am doing my MArt of Games Design, and this is at Sheffield Hallam University.

The Graphics course prepared me for it as there is a lot of self-lead work, and independent tasks to do, as there isn't enough lecture time to do everything in University time, which is true for all courses, and we also use Photoshop a lot and there is a lot of drawing, which I spent most of my time doing at College.

My specific career aspiration is to be a Games Designer, and if the opportunity arises, I will go to America into large Games Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment